Monday, January 8, 2018

Emery Hair

When I was younger my mom and I had a deal, I could do my hair all week how I wanted but she got Sunday. What this usually meant is I didn't touch me hair all week then Sunday came and I had to sit and have it curled or even just combed. As sad as it is to say, I don't think I care about how my hair looked until I was in 6th or 7th grade (and even then it didn't look that good, I have pictures to prove it). Well Emery has started to care sooner. She is very independent and the last 2 weeks has done her hair on Sunday her self. Last week I went to do it but Brad quickly told me she did it herself and was proud that she got it into a pony. Thankfully I haven't had to teacher her how to use a flat iron yet. So far the pony is good enough and looks pretty good too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment