Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Random

I really never say much about our dogs. Yes we still have them, although I could take or leave them. They aren't horrible dogs but still can get annoying at times. This is Luna and she is lazy. They both sleep most of the day  but Luna takes is a step farther, she can't even get out of bed to eat. She eats sitting like this most days. I guess I can see the perk of it. It needs to be warm again so they play outside more. Small dogs do not like the cold.
After school the kids get a snack and usually watch a TV show to wind down from school. I looked over the other day and saw Jacks like this. No clue why his shirt was up or why the cracker was where it was. It was the last one he ate, so he must have wanted it there for modesty? 
I'm pretty sure it was on Sunday Beck, Brad and I were in the front room talking on the couch and Beck said that he has a theory. ( he says this a lot with movies, games, books,... everything. Just goes to show he is thinking.) His theory this time is that faces are the dirtiest part of a person because you never wash it. You get in the shower and wash your hair and use the loofa to wash your body but never your face. After being a little grossed out we told Beck that we both wash our faces every day, in the shower and at night with soap and water. He told us later that he never knew because we never told him. I guess I need to now name EVERY body part he has and tell him to wash it.

1 comment: