Sunday, April 2, 2017

Spring Break

It is Spring Break and the kids are so happy. With all of the snow days  it doesn't seem like they have been in school long enough for it to be a break. 
We went and saw "Beauty and the Beast" which we all loved. 

Fun times happened when Emery got sick in the middle of it and started the stomach flu for Emery. She went to bed fine and a few hours later Beck got sick all down the hall and all around the toilet before he took a bath. (How does a kid miss so BAD) The next day wasn't much more fun but then we got to go swimming with Grandma Arrington. She helped Cam and Beck figure swimming out a little bit. We just need to get a pass and go more often.
After swimming they had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Arrington. They had dinner, ate snacks, played games and watched movies. I love how excited they get for time with all of their grandparents.




In the morning she put them to work deep cleaning her kitchen. All of the kids are working hard to save money for Disneyland, so this was a fun thing for them to do. 

Beck got told the same thing my mom told me ( and I tell him all the time too) to open the rag up all the way to clean better. Having it in a ball doesn't work. He was surprised my mom told him the same thing I do, I guess now he knows where I heard it from.

Emery and I finished spring break off watching Women's Conference with Grandma Barnes and all the Barnes girls in Twin. I remember watching them when I was younger with my mom, so it's fun to start that tradition with Emersyn. 
It was a good spring break and now they are back in school for the last few weeks of school. This year has gone by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment