Monday, May 4, 2015

Nice Weather

We are finally having some constant days of nice weather. After church we went for a Sunday drive up to the South Hills for a hike and picnic. The kids had a blast and it was good to get out of the house. Jackson really loved it, he enjoyed all the climbing he could do. The kids asked if there were snakes in the hills and we told them yes. I had been to this spot before and saw... well heard a rattlesnake. Once they heard that they were scared and walked really cautious. We didn't see one thankfully. 




 I realized this day that I couldn't be a scout leader and will probably be nervous to send the boys to scout camp. They have no fear and love to test it too much. 
 While the water wasn't deep there was a good current. Thankfully Emery isn't as adventurous as the boys, so I had a little break watching her. 
 This past week my friend went on a vacation, so we watched her two kids. Emery loves their little girl so much and all week she had to match her. Emery changed her earrings even to match. After I took the picture she went into her room to find a grey shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment