Sunday, May 10, 2015

Balanced Rock

It was another beautiful Sunday so we took the kids to Balanced Rock. I personally never have been, so it was a first for a lot of us. We first went to a side place close by that had picnic tables and places to hike. The kids loved this area and have asked already to go back. 



The way Cam climbs would give anyone a heart attack.

We stopped to wish Grandma Barnes a Happy Mother's Day first and she gave us Oreos. Obviously Jacks loved them. 
And Balanced Rock. While it's cool and impressive, I thought there was more to it... but still it's a fun thing to look at. 
Up there is Camden and Brad. No way I was climbing all the way up there, so the other three and I only went up half way. 
I think we'll make this a normal thing to do while it's warmer weather. It's a fun way to spend Sunday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment