Friday, March 6, 2015

Random

On Valentines Day (yep it's been a while) we went to Grandma and Grandpa Barnes house and decorated cookies. The kids love doing this, and eating them. This was one of Camden's. I love how the bears are kissing. 
 The boys went to the Harlem Glob Trotters with Brad and Grandpa Barnes. The boys loved it and had a ton of fun. 

 Beckham has worn the wrist bands pretty much every day since. 
 It's interesting the things you have to, or should or can teach your kids. The other day we had pizza and noticed Jacks was eating his weird. I'm not sure how this looked like the easy way to eat the pizza, but it was to him. I guess we need to teach him the "right" way to eat pizza. 
Camden lost another tooth on Monday. While I was as work everyone went to Grandma and Grandpa Barnes house for FHE. We have given Camden a fear of getting teeth pulled so he really doesn't tell us when he has loose ones. We noticed on was sticking out really bad and needed to come out. Grandma offered to take it out but he wasn't having it. Uncle Josh then said he just wanted to see it and when Camden wasn't thinking anything Josh looked at it and flicked it out with his finger. At least it was quick and easy. 
Beckham is the only one in the family who really likes the dog right now. He writes stuff in school about him all the time. Here is the last poem he wrote about him. 

Hurley hurries, hurries, hurries
to me and he has curlys
Hurley, Hurley, Hurley I say
did you know you're from Burley

When I come home from school
Hurley comes in and doesn't act cool
 When I get on a game
Hurley acts all lame.

When I get on my tablet
Hurley comes and sits like a rabbit
When I go out side
Hurley acts like he has a pride. 

I love how much he loves the dog... but just don't like the dog. The sad thing is we may need to get rid of him and the only thing I'm sad about it how Beck will feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment