Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Post

It was 'clean out the pictures on my phone' time and these are the ones I meant to write about. 
The other day Jacks was playing with play-doh. He wears pjs most of the day and while he was playing with it he got some on his leg. He didn't notice and went to bed. When he woke up the next day he saw it. He came to me and showed me and I told him it's ok, not to worry I'll get it off later. Well, we have a boy that comes over in the AM to wait for the bus with the boys and he thought it was a good idea to cut it off.... not a good idea. 
 Most nights Emery falls asleep in maybe 5 min. She's tired and falls asleep fast. She also sleeps horribly. We are always fixing her head before we go to sleep. I'm not sure how her neck doesn't hurt all the time. 
 Brad tired something new with the kids hair this last hair cut. Jackson loves his new style, he says it's Godzilla hair. For a few hours after he got the new cut he acted like he was Godzilla. Maybe it's not a good style if it makes him have more energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment