Monday, October 27, 2014

Temple Hair and Other Things

The other day while Emery and Jacks were in the bath I was washing their hair and usually I try to spike her hair up with the soap in it. Jacks looked at her this time and said "Hey, you have a temple on your head!"  I guess I can see it. 
 When I was little it was a fight to get me into a dress and the only day it went a little easier was Sunday because I knew I should wear one to church. Emery is the opposite. It's a fight to get her to not wear a dress or skirt. Since it's getting cooler I have her wear pants more often to school. Thursday she came to me with this on. She knew it was a pants day, but didn't just want to wear pants. When I asked why she was wearing bother she said, "because it's beautiful." Well I can't argue with that, so this is what she wore to school. She has a very interesting sense of fashion 
 Camden finally lost another tooth, and it left a huge hole. It's been loose for a while and we noticed Tuesday that we could see the other tooth coming through. Brad tried to pull it that night but it didn't work. He let it go till Thursday then he twisted and pulled it out. The one next to it is almost ready to come out, so the gap will be even bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment