Sunday, September 28, 2014

Title Goes Here

I'm not sure what the attraction to our house it, but we have had a lot of random thing show up. First a salamander, which is still living in our box, then the praying mantis and now a leaf bug. The kids loved it, in fact the boys have kept it for a few days in their room. 
 In school the boys are learning the keyboard and for an assignment they had to write someone a letter. Camden wrote his to me. I maybe should at least try and act like I like the dog so Camden doesn't think I want another one. It was nice to come home from work and see this sweet letter on my pillow. 
I love seeing the kids grow in their learning and Emery is growing a lot. She came home and read her first book to me. She is so smart and I can't wait for her to keep learning more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment