Sunday, September 7, 2014

Little Bit of Stuff

We survived the first few weeks of school. Emery loves it for the most part. She doesn't really like having to get on the bus after school. She says the boys take too long to get there and she gets scared. I think we have worked that out and she's doing better. The boys love being in the same class again, and I love it too.  Jacks follows me everywhere and won't leave me alone. I really think all of our pregnancies should have been twins. That would have made things a lot easier... well other than having 6 kids instead of 4. 
With Emery gone half the day here and Jacks play really well together the time she is home. So for at least the morning I can get things done while Jacks is busy with Emery. 
It's annoying fly time, which I hate. Around Valentines I put up window stickers to decorate. I must have forgotten one when I took them down, but we found it the other day. For one it was pink to start with and two... this is nasty. It did catch all the flies that were in Jacks' room, but looks nasty on the other hand. Looks like I need to open up the windows a little more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment