Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Scary Jacks

Last night was 'fun'. We put the kids to bed and lately Jacks has been weird and like his door open to fall asleep. We're fine with it as long as he stay in bed, which he usually does. Last night he came running and crying out of his room. At first we thought he was just scared of some random noise, but quickly noticed the scared look on his face and him coughing. He put something in his mouth and couldn't get it out. We ran over. Brad started a Heimlich move on him. I had to hold his arms down because he kept putting them in his mouth. He started to throw up a little but whatever it was wasn't coming out. I'm sure it was like less than a minute but it seemed longer. I finally put my finger in his mouth and felt what it was and was able to scoop it out. After he was still a little freaked out, which was probably the saddest part. Hopefully he learned and doesn't put stuff in his mouth again. I don't want to do that again. The while thing is the item that was in his mouth. I have not idea what it's to or what it is. When I was typing this he saw the picture and put his hands to his throat, he still remembers it wasn't fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment