Thursday, August 21, 2014

Picture and New Friend

A few weeks ago I opened our irrigation box to turn on the water and saw something run in it. After a small freak out I looked into it more and saw a salamander. I ran and grabbed Brad and the boys to show them. We put a stick in there for him to get out and when I went to take a picture of it, I couldn't find it so I thought it was gone. This week I went to turn the water on and found out that he was still there and getting bigger. The boys want to catch him but he seems to be doing ok in here. I guess we can just watch to see how big it gets. We have no idea how it ended up in here, but it's cool to look at. 
 The turtle picture wasn't centered on the wall just right, so Brad had to make something to off-set that. He made these and each lettering is a different symbol that had to do with the turtles personality.  Orange is brother, blue is leadership, red is strength/bravery and purple is wisdom. I think it's a nice finishing touch to the wall and Jackson loves it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment