Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dirty Dash

This past weekend Brad and I did the Dirty Dash in Boise. It's a mud run. It was about 5 miles with obstacles and lots of up hill. It took place at Bogus Basin Ski Mountain, so the hills I should have known. You can make teams and ours was Mudventrue Time. We all were different Adventure Time Characters. I was Lumpy Space Princess, Brad was Finn the Human (that's why he has a hat on), Chuck was Lemon Grab, Cameo was Princess Bubblegum, Mackenzie was Gunter, Marshall was Ice King and Jake was Peppermint Butler. 
 There were tubes of mud to crawl over and under, rope walls, hay bails to jump over, pools of mud to run through while they sprayed you with water, tubes with soapy water to climb over. This picture is near the end. There was a guy how was bursting air through the mud that made it spray at you. 
 The last two were a big inflatable slide to go down and a big mud pond that had very thick mud. The slide was fun and I was zooming down until I came near the end and another lady was sitting in the middle of it. I wasn't able to stop and ran into her.
 These are our ending pictures. The top one is right after Brad and I finished, a little bit later was when we took our group one. We defiantly will be doing this again next year. I'll train more outside and not just a treadmill and do more walking on hills. Our shoes were filled with sand and mud at the end. You could donate your shoes and they'd clean them and donate them, we did that. So everyone start training now, you're doing it next year with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment