Thursday, August 21, 2014

FOB!

Brad and I went to a concert last week also. Last weekend we drove about 800+ miles in 3 days. Needless to say I'm done with traveling for a while... well until this Saturday when we go to Utah again. 
We dove to and back from Orem in one day, but the concert was really good and worth it. 
First a band called New Politics came on stage. I wasn't excited for them, but am now a fan. They did a great job. 


 Next was Paramore. They went on way too long I though. 

Next came the best, Fall Out Boy. They were so good. I could have done without the middle group and listened to them longer. It's nice when they don't sound horrible live, and this group sounded really good live. All the songs they played we knew and liked too. Defiantly a group I'll go see again. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment