Friday, March 21, 2014

Jackson

Last Saturday we got Jackson a new swim suit. We are going swimming on spring break and he needed a new one. Wednesday was Emery's last day of swimming and so I decided to see how Jacks liked to swim. We played in the pool while Emery had her lesson. He Loved it. He was scared at first but quickly gained confidence and then wasn't scared enough. He kept trying to get me to let go of him in the deep water. When it was time to leave he was very upset and cried almost the whole way home. I guess at least he'll have fun when we go later. 

Don't let those cute pictures fool you, he can be a... well terrible two year old. He wore his suit all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning. It was time for me to wash his swimsuit, but he didn't want that to happen. He cried for a long time over not being able to have it. 

Isn't it so sad?The "best" part is I told him to put his suit away yesterday and now we can't find it. He has put it away so well we can't find it. Ugh why can't kids just put stuff away where it goes. Hopefully we find it before we leave. 
I was distracted yesterday but could hear Jacks saying something. He was watching a show, so I didn't think much of it. When I finally looked at him I figured out he was saying he's stuck. I had my phone so I took a picture. When he say that he was no longer sad to be stuck, he had to see how cool he looked in the picture. What a fun two year old. He really keeps me on my toes.
So about 30 min after I posted this I found the suit... in the closet, not a drawer were it goes. I guess at least it was found.

No comments:

Post a Comment