Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jacks.... Again

 We were out the other day and Jacks didn't have time to take a nap. By the end of the day he was too tired. He fell asleep on the way to a store and I figured he'd wake up once he got into the cart, but he was too tired. Doesn't that look comfortable? 
I was at work Monday and Brad text to ask me to get wound glue but didn't say why at first. Lots go through a moms head when someone needs that. He sent me this pictures. Jacks and Emery were playing and Emery said he "somehow" fell into the window seal. He wasn't happy, had a sweet fat lip and a nice cut. Brad said it was deep, but didn't bleed much.
It doesn't look too bad now. We were lucky it is where it is. Little lower and it would have been teeth, higher and a nose. One perk is it looks like a sweet mustache. 
Things better slow down with him when he is three. This all boy tow year old it killing me. The other day we were at my parents house and I could see him walking down the stairs. He stopped about 6 ish stairs up.I knew what was going through his head so I yelled "Jacks NO" just as he jumped from them. Lucky he made it and lucky no broken bones. Anyone want to make bets on how long it takes him to break a bone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment