Saturday, December 7, 2013

Just Like Mom

I love making lists. Not sure why, but there is something so great about a good list. Just ask Brad, I tend to be a little OCD with them too.I have been known to re-write a list is someone writes on it and messes it up, or if I mess it up, but only like once... or twice (or every time, it's bad I know). Emery's favorite thing is shopping day. Every other Friday we get groceries and she looks forward to it for the two weeks. This week she decided to make her own list. I love that she is doing so well with her letters and that she loves to write too. So I'm not passing on my OCD list making, I'm teaching her to write. 
Her list consisted of a nacho Lunchable, Goldfish and a treat at Winco. She wanted a toy at Costco. 
She was prepared and ready to shop. I however don't carry my bag and list that way, but she looks cute doing it. She did get the Goldfish and Lunchable. We traded the toy and treat for new boots, since the ones she has been wearing are 2 sizes too small. She loved them and didn't want to give them up. 
 OK last thing about my job, well maybe. The only bad thing is the weather. I got off at 1 A.M Thursday and it was 15 out. So cold. Last night, or I guess this morning,  it was snowing, and I hate driving in snow. I had to do it because sleeping at the hospital isn't as nice as it is in my own bed. It may be cold, but I still don't turn the heater on, it keeps me awake until I get home, which is very important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment