Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

 At 7 we had to wake Jacks up. He wasn't too happy to wake up, but once he figured out what was going on he was really happy to be up. He was a lot of fun to watch this year. Each present was the coolest one and had to have it opened our of the box right away. You can see how happy he is from this picture. 
 Even after 8 years of marriage it's fun to learn new things about each other. I found out that Brad used to do model planes (it didn't surprise me that he liked to do that). So I get him a few this year for him to put together. He is almost done with one already. 
 This was Jacks face all morning. He got lots of super hero action figures.  
After each thing Emery opened she would say, "This is always what I wanted!" She got lots of princess things. 
 I love how the tree looks with everything all set up around it. Thanks to my job, we had a extra money and... well got a lot of things. It was fun though. 


 Beck got lots of Lego sets. He loves to build things and has already done 1 and a half. 
 Brad and I made they boys kits. Beckham loves a game called Diablo and you can fight as different characters. This is his barbarian kit. It was fun to make and he loves finding all the things that go into it. 
Camden got lots of zombie things, spy gear and Just Dance 4 . He loves to play that game. 
 Camden's kit was a zombie hunter kit. Once he figured out what it was he was so happy for it and has carried it around a good portion of the day. This was my favorite one to make

It is so much fun to see how the kids react in the morning. All of the planning is worth it to watch them go so excited. We have had things hidden in our room since September or October, so I'm glad the mess is cleaned up finally. Until next year, and I'm sure it will come by faster than this year did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment