Monday, September 9, 2013

Jackson

I think Jackson gets the most alone posts out of all the kids. He is the busiest 2 year old we have had. Jacks keeps us busy, but he is also a good boy. He is very neat and clean and is getting better at putting his dished away. He also loves to have a napkin when he eats so he doesn't get too dirty.  Right now he is freaking out because he ate something sticky and his hands are nasty and he wants a wipe. I guess it's a good trait to have. 
We now have a new rule, no socks worn to bed. This isn't the first time it's happened, but at about 1:30 am Jacks woke up freaking out. Was he thirsty? Fall out of bed? cold? Nope, one of his socks was falling off. How that woke him up I don't know but he wouldn't put it back on himself. He loves shoes and socks. We got him some super hero socks and he would wear them all the time if we let him. He is picky how they are put on too, but if that's genetic, he got it from me. I loved the socks with lace on them, but would 'fix' them 20 times while at church. The lace never lasted long because I was always pulling at them. Why do kids get your less than awesome habits... karma I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment