Monday, September 16, 2013

Camden's Day

I love that we started these special days with the kids. They get so excited for them, and it's fun to just talk one on one with them. Camden's special day was on Saturday. He wanted Mcd's for lunch. We really need to work on their food choices. Although I remember thinking Mcd's was the best when I was a kid. We didn't want to do lazer tag again, so we game him $5 and we went shopping. It's fun to see what they will choose when they can pick anything. We went to the $1 store and he got a few good things. The nunchucks are his favorite. He's been carrying them around all weekend. He told us that he got up to Super Student. That means he was really good in class, at specials and at recess. He loves school, so we know he'd be a super student. Camden is more like me and doesn't really talk, unless you ask him the questions, but I do know he loves these days. I just hope they like them no matter how old they get. I know I still love going on shopping trips with my mom, so that makes me hopeful. Beck is already thinking about what he'll do on his night... in a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment