Monday, October 7, 2024

Next Round of Concerts

 

It's another round of concerts coming up. I have 3 pretty close and the first two are this week. Sunday we had Breaking Benjamin, Staind and Daughtry. All in all it was a really good concert. It was long but really good. 
There was another band at first and they came out saying they are here to bleeping hype us up, lets get ready to rock and headband. Then he started to sing and the most twang country voice came out. The juxtaposition was so not what I expected. They sounded good but weren't what we thought. 
Awwweee, the cute pictures. 


Daughtry sang some good old songs and a few newer ones. 
I forgot how many Staind songs I really loved. They can do an amazing slow song. 


We saw Breaking Benjamin 9 years ago and loved them. I think I knew all but one song. "Dear Agony" hit me in the feels. I loved that one.


We didn't think it was going to be that long of a concert, it started at 5:30 pm but we got home 11 pm. It got colder than we thought it would have been, but worth it. 
Next is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment