Sunday, December 24, 2023

Last Few Projects

A lot of the projects were just ornaments. I didn't realize until we were doing them. Emery and Jackson humored me the most with doing all of them. I thought it was fun, I hope they did too. 
Cute painted ornaments. 

Their air dry ornaments. They did need a little hot glue to hold them together after being painted. 
Another re-creating project was hand print tree, Santa or reindeer.  
Their favorite thing doing this before was how it felt to paint their hands., and that hasn't changed. 
Jacks has to know I love him, I painted and helped clean his foot, but it was for a good cause. 



Look how tiny and cute they were!

One night we dipped things in chocolate. They all were pretty tasty to each. 


There were a few days they got a treat in their socks, a few more movie days in there as well. I thought it was fun. Had mostly good participation, I asked them to humor me for a month and mostly they did. The last Christmas that I have my babies all living with me at home, it was nice to make that extra time for just family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment