Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas Day

I need someone to tell my teens that they can sleep in later on Christmas Day. We tell them the soonest they can wake us up is 6 am and they are on the dot each year at that time. I know someday I'll miss it, but right now, lets sleep a little more. At least we can nap. They do always send Jackson in to wake us up. 
Each year we hide a scrap of paper that is 'their' paper. This year we put it in the books by the fireplace and it was the longest it took them to find it. 





This was Jackson's favorite thing he got, Back to the Future Lego. Randomly a few days ago he mentioned how cool this Lego was and how much it had with it, so Brad and I thought he knew his gift. But nope, he just saw it and thought it was cool and we just happened to get it. 
We put this one together, the crystal ship from Breaking Bad, that was a LOT smaller and it took about 2 hours. I don't know how long this car will take and I'm a little scared. 

Beck's favorite were some Candy Corn shoes.
Cam and Emery's favorite were their Air Pods and Emery loved her Uggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment