Saturday, December 31, 2022

Some Catch Up

Emery wanted to have a holiday party with her friend Kylee.  The had hot coco bombs, face masks, Rock band and Christmas movies. She had a fun night and I love the friendships she has made here. It's made better than her friends' name is also Kilie/Kylee, so there are lots of jokes made about that. Like Emery will ask if Kylee can come over and Cam will say Kilie is already here. Emery gets annoyed but it's still fun. 

The boys and I road with Paul and his family to Horseshoe Bend a few weeks ago to see my cousin bless his twins. It was good to see some family from Utah that I haven't in a while and see the boys actually hold a baby.  



Brad taught a class in primary for the last 2 years. He has kept the same class since his teaching partner needed to be with his son. Like any class, it had it weeks, in fact one week one girl wrote on the board, Welcome to Hell. Last week was his last week teaching them and he told his class that. The same girl who wrote that came and sat by him and was sniffling during primary. Afterwards she gave his this mouse to remember her by.  
Emery. What was it for? I don't know, I think making a movie with her cousins. Whatever it is, I like the new look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment