Saturday, December 31, 2022

Distinguished Day Take 2

The boys had a lot of fun on their last Distinguished day, and so they have decided to do one the day after a big break from school starts. They did this one the start of Christmas break. 
The started by getting better jackets from Men's Warehouse. I have to say my boys look very dapper. They went to Dave's Hot Chicken for lunch and got the hottest one you can. Their friend Cameron did not like at all. 
Cameron is trying to drink away the hot pain. 
I don't try to understand all the these boys do. I'm just glad the plan of putting that into the back of my car did not work out. 
The exchanged crappy movie gifts.  
Then had a rock session. Beck plays his guitar every day almost and has a playlist he just listens to and plays alone. It's fun when I know the song and can sing along in my head. 

Looking way too old, but that's okay, I'll just cry happy tears. 

Then they watched one of the movies they got. "Super Mario Brothers"... not a great pick since most fell asleep. 



The prize at the end of the day was this Lego that they build together. Why this Lego? Because Cam bought it. 

The winner of the first game of poker got this chalice. Cam won.

Zander was the proud winner of the Lego pig. They are thinking of plans for the next one at spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment