Sunday, November 6, 2022

Halloween

It's nice that all the kids are at the age they can paint or carve by themselves. I don't know why, I hate doing pumpkins, but it's kind of tradition. 
Camden really go into it. 

Jacks Megamind. Brad Meme.
Beck's says c bum, he's a health guy he follows. Beck cared the lest.
Mine. The circles were supposed to glow, I'm not sure if they did. 
Both are Emery's, one she did at YW. 
Funny to see what traits come across in kids. My Grandpa Nickels concentrated with his tongue.  So does my brother Scott, I do at times. and we have video of Beck. I guess Cam is the next one. 
The boys and cousins went to a dance. This is their attempt at a pyramid, safe to say none will be cheerleaders. 
Cam was Jack from AJR and Beck just used an old bear costume. 
Emery went to Haunted World with her friend Jenna a few nights before Halloween. She was scared and LOVED/hated it. 

Halloween night she went trick r treating with her friend Kylee.
Jacks walked around the neighborhood with his friend Luke. I love that they were both just food. 
We had a decent amount of kids stop by and all the kids had fun doing their own things. It's kind of nice when you no longer have to walk around in the cold getting candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment