Thursday, November 17, 2022

Cat and Dogs and Heights

To say these mutts are spoiled is putting it lightly. They spend all day on our bed in blankets, then all night on the kids bed. They would not know what to do if Brad and I didn't work from home and they were in their kennel all day. 
We thought Luna left her bone is Becks room. Beck goes to bed earlier than anyone else and I was not opening it just for a bone. If you look more behind her, there is Eevee. She's is missing a bone; Eevee has it and Luna can't take it. They wont eat the bone we give them, they only want to eat the bone that the other wants.... dogs are not far from toddlers. 
Cold weather means cold Eevee. She sits right next to the vents to get warm. She, however does not like the air hitting her ears, so she is constantly shaking her head. 

Eevee thought she found a new favorite spot to sit, Brad did not enjoy it though. Luna saw her on Brad's shoulder and was very annoyed. Annoyed Eevee was that close to someone and Luna was not, and that sitting there was an option she never thought of. Maybe she didn't think that, but she would not stop looking at me.


The other night the dogs start to freak out barking. I thought Cam got Doordash, but they were not stopping. I go downstairs to see the issue. Asked Camden what was wrong and he said there is a cat in the house. We don't own a cat. I wished I had my phone with me. There was a cat on my piano. Cam got the dogs in the laundry room, and after the cat ran upstairs, we did get him outside. It was nice, it did have a collar. We got him out the front door then I ran to the garage door to see if that was open. The garage door was opened all the way. But to make it easier for the cat, the door from out house to the garage does not close all the way, it just pushed open. So the cat just walked right in and gave the dogs a big surprise. 
I do not like heights in the least, even just getting on a ladder. Camden does not mind, as you could see from a post or so ago. These lights have been out for at least 6 months. We just don't use them a lot and were too lazy. I could not make myself climb that high on an 8 ft ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment