Sunday, July 25, 2021

Picture Dump

 Camden's special night was this weekend. He wanted to go to the zoo and then for his meal, he tries to find something new to try every time. This time we went to Bacon. They have brunch foods mainly and 5 types of  bacon as well. You can get a sample shots of them. Three were good, 2 I did not like. 
Jackson made a car for his stick bots. Brad helped a little, but it looks sweet. He played most of the afternoon with this. 
There was a showing the other day so we took the kids to get ice cream. The place we went had ones for the dogs too. I think Eevee and Luna loved them. 



I remember playing Rock Band with out nephews when they were teens. Cam and Beck were babies so they didn't care. It always amazed me how quick they could move their hands when playing. Now my boys are teens playing the same game, going just as fast on the notes. 
I don't wear make up very often and the other day when I put some one, Emery came in to put some on too. She's beautiful without, but bad fun putting it on. I'm not very girly, but we have moments now and again. 



Emery on her way to girls camp. She went last week and had a blast. Very tired when she got home, but loved it. I'm glad she did, I loved them when I was a kid. 
I am not a fan of Beck's hair at all. He knows it and is the number 1 reason he is keeping it. I told him he has to come up with a hair style for family pictures next week or its getting cut. He had me braid it. It didn't last long and isn't for pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment