Monday, December 28, 2020

Christmas Day

6:36 a.m.... that's when they sent Jackson in to wake us up. I love that they send Jackson. I was the one who had to wake mom and dad up, ask if we could get pizza or go to a movie. Youngest always has to do that. They didn't even turn the light on.
Like always, the morning went by really fast, especially for how much planning goes into the day. 


The boys play PS4 with their cousins, Payton and Zander. They have a friend Clair who the boys play with too. Clair met a girl Snowie who lives in Hawaii. She sent the boys a gift. I have to say I was worried about this, but she is real and a she and the age she says. They got some nuts, hand sugar scrub, cards and a bag.  



Jackson's favorite gift was a Predator Neca and Domo Stuffed animal. Emery's was a Gel nail kit and LED lights. Camden's was his TV or Ghost Cube. Beckham's was his TV or Doughnut Head Homer Pop.
We just did snacks all day, played with what they got for Christmas and watch "Soul". 

Uncle Paul's family got a pool table for Christmas, so we went over to play a few games. I think all of the kids had fun playing. My team won the game I played, which is a huge shock, I am not good at pool at all. 




I remember doing things with Kiara when she was little, and now she is doing things with my daughter. I love seeing it and Emery soaks all of it up. 
My Grandma Nickles' had this dress that she wore. It was a one of a kind pattern. It was one thing I kept when she passed away. I love it, and it reminds me of her. My mom asked a little while ago if I still had it and asked to borrow it. Christmas I opened up a gift from her, it is Grandma's dress made into a bear. The pearls are also ones that she wore. She has one, and so do Emery and I now. I love it and love that now the dress isn't just in a chest, its out where we can always see and remember Grandma Nickels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment