Sunday, June 28, 2020

Emersyn

Isn't it fun when your kids call you out? The other day I was telling the kids the things they needed to put away. Emery asked why I get to keep my purse out all of the time? (I usually put it on the table chairs.) So since she called me out I had to find a real spot for it. Thanks Emery. 
Emery loved to paint. She has been doing one a week for a while and is doing a good job. She just needs a place to hang them all. 
 Emery made a scavenger hunt for the family to do and we did it this afternoon. She gave clues to follow to find the next clue and puzzle piece. The puzzle said MOVIE NIGHT. We are watching "My Spy" tonight. One of her clues said, 'your next one will be behind Bob Jones. (If you listen when I talk, you'll know what I mean)'.  A nice passive aggressive clue. It was a lot of fun and the movie isn't bad either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment