Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Random

Kids copy what they see. Emery the other day wrote with dry erase maker on the mirror for us. The this past week they left a note for Grandma in the bathroom after their showers. They get the water pretty hot and took advantage to leave a  note. Grandma loved the little surprise. 
Jackson had to get a cavity filled last Friday. I just kept him out of school because a numb mouth is the worse. He could only half smile, which was super cute to see. 
Well I'm back at it. I decided to do the medical coding program. With moving to Boise, I think for me having a job where I could possibly stay home and work from home, would be the best. So far it is a lot of work and reading. I have had only a few tiny melt downs, thinking I'm not smart enough to get it. It's slowly getting better and better. 
With reading all of the school things, I haven't touched my book in awhile. While I think the fact that I read so much has helped me read and understand the coding book, I really miss my 'fun' books. It's calling to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment