Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Lesson Learned...?

I think when you become a teen you are somehow uploaded with lame excuses and a foggy mind. After being grounded off the phone for a few days we thought everything was good. They seemed to be doing what they needed to. Then I checked their grades... We don't demand all A's but they do have to do their best and not fail. Camden and Beckham are too smart to fail, especially when they put forth effort. They had a few bad grades, so we gave them two weeks to raise them, which they didn't. Camden swears it's not his fault (lame excuses came out). To top it all off, Brad and I went out to get something and Camden asked if we could get balls... for an element project... that he's knows about for a least a month... that was due the next morning.  I love my teens.... I love my teens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment