Tuesday, October 29, 2019

FFN

When I got home from Texas I really needed to shop for food. Emery took a day off of school to hang out with me and came shopping. My favorite part (other than being with her) was not pushing the cart. I hate pushing the carts. 
We caned apple pie filling. Grandma had the boys, and their friend Sawyer, help. They thought it was a lot of fun and had it down good. 
We decided to try and start a new family tradition that we'll do once a month. We are going to have FFN or 'family fun night'. The name was pending but FFN stuck for some reason. We will eat out and do an activity as a family. This time we went to Red Robin and Bowling. 






After being gone for a week, a night with no distractions and just family was a lot of fun. We all loved it and are excited for the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment