Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fun Times


Brad keeps telling me it has been a while since I put anything up. With school starting, not a whole lot has happened. 
Emery and I like to paint nails together. The other day Jackson decided to join in the fun and let Emery paint his nails. He has yet to wear flip flops since getting that done though. 
We have had a big problem with the dogs running off. Brad and I are to the point where we just tell the kids to leave them and if something happens... well they shouldn't have run off. They didn't like that idea too much. We decided to put up a little fence. They can run a little but shouldn't be able to get out. Lack of exercise I think is one of the biggest issues. So far it works great. 

While putting the fence up, Camden decided to see if he could fit in the baby stroller, he did and then I flipped him over. He wasn't impressed because it made it harder for him to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment