Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fun Times

I've been able to watch my great niece a few time and it's been a lot of fun. You forget quick how much you have to baby proof thing, but she had fun showing me where I went wrong. The first time we watched her she didn't care about the pops, the second time, as you can see was a little different. I think we'll start at a young age and get her hooked on them.
 The dogs were her favorite thing to chase. Thankfully the dogs were to scared to know what to do. They tried to hide all day away from her.
 Emersyn is a good little mom. Once she got home she followed Hayden all over the house and played with her. The kids are always really excited when I tell them Hayden is coming over.

 While at grandma and grandpa's house the kids have to pick up after their dogs. While we should have at our old house, we didn't. I don't think they really like it but it's good for them to do.
 Why put the phone down when you want a snack? Jacks figured out how to multi task with the pop socket and his snack.
 I may regret starting this now, but Jacks has started piano. He asked at the beginning of summer if he could start because he saw a Mario piano book. I told him I'd think about it and really just hoped he forget until he was 8. Well he didn't and he asked weekly about it and he even started to just sit at the piano with a book pretending he could play. I told him we'd give it a try and he is very excited. It's only been a few days, but so far he seems to like it. I am taking it very slow with him because he is still a little young, but he doesn't seem to mind.
Jackson's favorite thing to do here is be pushed by Brad on the swing. He gets going pretty high, but he loves it. I'm impressed he can hold on so well, but if you're that high up I guess you would hold on really tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment