Thursday, September 20, 2018

Dress Up

 The boys had spirit week last week and dress up for it a few days. Monday was miss match day, I didn't think to take a picture the first couple of days. Tuesday was country or country club. They wore a polo and basketball shorts. No matter how much we told them country club was nice pants and a polo, they didn't care. Wednesday was Disney day. Camden went as Christopher Robin and took our Winnie the Pooh pop with him. Beckham went as Jack Skellington.

 I don't think they did Thursday but Friday was Hawaiian day which lead up to the social that was after school. Camden looks more like he could be in Jumanji, but it works. They had a lot of fun picking out outfits to dress up in.
Wednesday they also had a combined activity and had a paint war. I love how Beckham is covered and Camden you can't really tell he was there. He told me his face was covered, I guess he didn't see Beck's face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment