Tuesday, October 31, 2017

This Past Week of Fun

On Monday Jacks started to do his homework. I wanted to read while I helped him (he will usually do it alone and just ask for help to spell a word every once in a while). He wasn't saying much and when I looked up I saw him like this... I was some hard work apparently. 
 Friday was Disney Day for the boys at school and Camden dressed up as Carl from "Up". There was a contest for the best dressed and he won! He got the idea because when we went to Disneyland he bought the Grape Soda pin. We thought it was a good idea. 
This past month I have been filling in for a coworker who was out which meant I works 40 hours for 4 weeks. Kudos to the moms who can do that all the time but no way I want to do night shift 40 hours again. It seemed like I never saw Brad or the kids. So since Friday was my last day of this schedule we decided to have a family day Saturday and just have fun with the kids. We went to lunch first then finally tired out Putters Mini golf. It as actually a lot of fun and the kids did great. Jacks would get mad when his ball didn't go in the hole and Beck got kind of competitive and wanted to win, even though there wasn't a prize for winning. After we came home and played Exploding Kittens and Clue and made nachos for dinner. It was a fun day and we're all most excited for my work schedule to get back to normal 

 This is a prime example of how 'fun' it is to take pictures with kids. Either they all aren't looking or their looking but ones eyes are closed or someone is making a lame face. After 4 tries I gave up. They are still cute kids though.



No comments:

Post a Comment