Monday, October 16, 2017

Pumpkins

Sunday we carved/painted our pumpkins. I have to admit that I really don't like carving pumpkins and I'd much rather paint them but this year the boys wanted to carve. I old them they have to do most of it on their own. Jacks didn't like the feeling of the guts on his hands. 


They turned out great. 
 Brad and Emery's, she did a Minion. 
 Jacks', Cam's, Beck's and mine. We did help Jacks cut and cut the tops off all of them but the boys did the rest on theirs. No cut off fingers so we are good. 

Update on Beck's goal to a rabbit. He actually kept his room clean all week and did all the chores he needed to. He was excited because he got the money they earned from growing pumpkins and told me how much money he could have in 6 months if he earned the same amount each week. Too bad he won't earn that much all the time, but he is still motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment