Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Jacks is 6!

We celebrated our last May birthday yesterday. Jacks turned 6! He was so excited for it to finally be here and he couldn't wait to be able to open his presents. 
 We just did cake and presents. The cake was supposed to be for our nieces baby sex reveal, but the baby didn't want to cooperate so it became Jacks' birthday cake. He did a little better blowing the candles out this year, not as much spit. 


Jacks is still such a fun boy. He really keeps us on our toes because he has so much energy but then he will turn around and be really calm and sweet. Jacks will always give hugs and kisses (which he still says kwisses). I was worried he would be loud in school and talk a lot, but he surprised me and was the perfect little student. He really loved school and especially meeting new friends. I love how Jacks will do things he wants, even when it may not be the norm. He still likes to have his toe nails painted and will wear flip flops to show them off. He wears some interesting outfits to school, like ski goggles and loves how he looks. It's one think I hope he keeps. Jackson does not get how to whisper. He will yell no matter how close you are to him. I say at least 5 times a day he doesn't need to yell. Emery and Jacks are the best of friends and will play together all day so well. She is one of the best to play imagination with him, Cam and Beck try but can never play right. He still has very specific rules to what he plays and has to have you play it his way. Lately Jacks has really picked up on reading and tires to sound out every word he sees. It's always fun to hear what he comes up with when he reads some words. I'd like to say it goes away, but Camden and Beckham still say some words weird.  I think Jacks would be good with a little sibling (it won't happen trust me!) because he loves the dogs and carries Luna around like a baby. When I was younger I used to dress my dog up in doll clothes. Ours can be happy he doesn't do that...yet. I love Jackson's smile and all of the hugs he gives me. If I'm having a bad day he is there to make me feel better with a big hug. Jackson's favorite food is fries. His favorite subject is coloring,and his favorite game or toy is Super Smash Bros. 






Happy Birthday Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment