Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Random Things

The boys (and maybe a little of Brad and I too) have really gotten into this card game Magic. It's a really fun game to play with the boys. A few weekends ago we did a draft type game and the boys had a lot of fun with it. I have to say I get really annoyed when I lose. There aren't many games that make me competitive, but this one does. 
 In Emery's class they have a way that the kids can say things they like about each other and then also have the options for them to be read in class. These are the ones she brought home today and she was pretty excited for what they all said. It's fun to see how they spell things. My favorite one says, 'I like her pans and her shoos and her sort. ps, were do you get your closs."
Last week the boys were running around without shirts on and for some reason my brother was going to come over. We told them they may want shirts one when they come. They both said they didn't care and would keep them off. We asked even if they even care if Kiara sees them (our 16 year old neice). They thought about it and Camden said "well maybe, I don't know why but I used to have a crush on her." We laughed a little at how honest he was and I think he was a little embarrassed, but it was still a funny thing for him to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment