Sunday, October 16, 2016

Emery's Baptism

Last weekend was a very special one for Emersyn; she was able to be baptized by Brad. She has been excited for this day all year, knowing she's going to be 8. 
I looked all over here and the internet for a dress, they were either way too much money or way to much dress, they looked like mini wedding dresses. Her Aunt Michelle came to the rescue and made her this beautiful dress. It had to have a little pink to match her personality. 


It was a really good day filled with lots of family support. 
Here is what Emery wanted to say about her baptism day: The water was really warm. A lot of family came to my baptism day to see me. After a lot of my cousins, aunts, and uncles gave me some presents because they missed my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment