Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Decorations

Well we are pretty much done re-decorating. I went a little crazy with the Cricket machine and vinyl letters, but we have one for pretty much ever major holiday. This one will have a way to hold a picture and the birthday person (or people) will have it up. 


This says te amo. It's I love you in Spanish. 
We made a door thing. It is quite large but turned out well. 
We finished the shelves. They were a lot of work, but I think turned out well. I realized that  I don't have stuff to decorate with, so we've had to buy a lot of things. 
We also changed up our picture wall. We need to take new pictures for it but right now they work. I think it turned out really cool looking. 
Thanks to Christmas, the shelves decor was changed really fast. I love having a place for the socks to be hanging. 
Pinterest idea. It's nothing too awesome, just adds a little to the house. 
The kids love setting the tree up. Doesn't Camden look happy? He was so tired from the busy Thanksgiving weekend we had. He is like me and doesn't deal well when he's tired. 
As we were setting things up Emery kept asking when the elf would come. The past few years we've had an elf leave a treat every once in a while in their sock. I didn't think they remembered, but I was wrong. I had planned on doing an advent calendar this year, but it turned into an elf project. Our elf leaves a few presents for them to open one a day. It's a treat, lesson, or activity. So far the kids love it. tonight is FHE on the real meaning of Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment