Monday, November 17, 2014

Nothing Creative to Put Here

This is a smorgasbord of things that have happened the past few little bit. 
Camden lost another tooth. He has a HUGE gap now. It was an ordeal getting this one out too. He didn't want it to come out, but it really needed to. 
Brad attempted Movember. Thankfully it only lasted 2 weeks for him. He didn't like how it felt. I personally don't like facial hair, so I don't mind the fact that he really can't grow much hair. 
We have been crafty in our house the last little bit. We made a 'command center.' I love how it turned out and all that is on it. Our fridge looks so clean now too without all of the papers on it. 
Emery and Jacks helped a little with projects. I was painting things and I gave them their own thing to paint so they left mine alone. 
 This is the blocks that I painted. It's reversible and turned out pretty well, or at least I think so. 

 The "best" part is it's too big for any shelf we have now. So I have giving Brad another project I hope to start on this week... I figure we have been married 9 years and owned our house for 5, it's about time I decorate. I'm enjoining all the things were making, not sure Brad likes all the ideas I come up with. There are a few other projects that are only half done, so I'll post them later. We also got an entertainment center from Brad's parents. I love it, but realized how little i have to decorate with. So once I have Christmas stuff on that we'll take a good picture. 
 We had an awesome snow/rain/sleet storm this past week. I love my job but hate winter weather and getting off at 4 am. On Thursday it did all that fun stuff and froze, so you can guess that at 4 am, when I got off, our car was an ice cub, literally ice was all around it. Once I started the car I realized that we had yet to put an ice scraper in the car. We took them out of the other cars, but one didn't make it into the new one, hence the CD. Who knew that they make good scrapers? I did have to sit there for about 10 min for the car to warm up a little because the ice was too thick but I was able to scrape a little off to see and get home. I think a move to Arizona is needed... well as long as all the grandparents move with us. We'd miss them too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment