Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Room

I am my mother's daughter. I love to move things around. I could probably move all the furniture once a month if we had the space to do so. Emery has been asking for a long time to share a room with Jacks. I haven't wanted to because a 5 min drive in the car is annoying enough with them, let alone every night trying to get them to sleep, no thanks! Well I finally caved because Brad really wanted to. I told him if they are annoying he gets to deal with it. So to put them in the same room we need a space saving bed and found this one. I love how it looks. We are still working on how we want Jacks bed under it, but he loves how the mattress is now. We chose this one because some day she'll be on her own and this will still work for just a single bedroom. 
 We also moved the pictures around and decided to put the weapons we made on the wall. If you really hit someone with them it could do some damage. It's defiantly a half boy/ half girl room, but they love it that way. 
 The bed looks so big with her in it. She loves the new room and they haven't been too bad so far with just going to sleep. I guess Brad wasn't completely wrong... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment