Saturday, July 13, 2013

Small Projects

This was not a good week for projects. We really didn't do much. Monday I was tired and didn't want to do anything, so we didn't. Tuesday I felt bad so we went to the park for lunch and played with bubbles. The kids liked them for about 5 min and then were done. They liked it more when Brad or I made the bubbles, but I gave up after I got light headed. 



Wednesday and Thursday we didn't have a project. The boys didn't do their chores so they didn't get to do projects. They had a tough lesson this week with listening and doing what they are supposed to do. I thing this next week they'll be better.
Friday we had a water day at Grandma and Grandpa Arrington's house. The kids love to play in the water and of course it is more fun at Grandparents houses. 

 Jacks favorite this was the swing, he just doesn't have the balance the older kids do. 
I think next summer I will only do projects every other day. By the time we get through one month of projects I am a little burnt out but the kids just want them more and more. This next week I'll do better and we'll have our daily projects back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment