Saturday, March 16, 2013

Camden's Night

Last night was Camden's special night. Out of all the places he could have picked to eat he chose McDonald's... really? At least it was nice and we could eat outside. I really wish that they put a small cast on his arm for a few weeks. I am more worried about his arm more now than before (there is a good chance I am over thinking it though). He played on the toy and came with his wrist pointed down and said it hurt really bad. My heart dropped because all I thought was "it's broke." Some of the glue just came off so nothing big. He does favor his right arm now more than before. 
 Next we went to Lazer Mania. Camden likes golf more than the lazer tag, so we did that. It was fun to play, but I am horrible at it. He had a ton of fun playing coin games after and got a lot of tickets. 
 He was pretty excited with the prizes he got. On the way to dinner he didn't talk a lot but the whole way home he talked a ton. It's fun to see them open up and really enjoy the one on one time they have with us. Beckham is already talking about his night next month. He is counting down the days. I'm glad we started to do this with the kids. I just hope their dinners aren't always McDonald's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment