Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wonderful Morning

This is either a new way to keep Jacks out of the flour.... or another .... mouse. The second is right. I am really sick of cold weather and snow and really really sick of mice. We had a good run without any but it was too good to last. Camden was getting a pop tart and looked down and saw a mouse in the four. I closed the door and sealed it off, but thanks to Brad (That is said in a real sarcastic voice) I had to open the door and trap it this way. It is better, I just didn't want to do it. The other day I noticed that the flour was low and was going to fill it up but never did. I guess it's a good thing, now only a little will have to be thrown out and not a whole bag. Emery was sad to see this because she said if the mouse stays like this the mouse will get all dusty... I guess she cares more for the mouse and not my nerves freaking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment