Sunday, April 14, 2024

Catch Up

Just a quick update. 
Cam is doing amazing in EMT. Not the best to be randomly sent this with no explanation. Thankfully it was just an exercise. 
Cam and Cailey made shoes. These are Cam's. They are SO creative. 

Cailey's shoes. I love these ones!
Cam asked Cailey to Prom. Yes after her got his tux and she has her dress and he was still nervous. Like father like son. Brad was nervous to ask me to marry him, after we'd talked about it a lot. He did a treasure hunt around her house.

She did say yes!
Last week Beck, Emery, Zander and I went to Set It Off here in Boise. I love this band and the did not disappoint. We say them in May last year, when the car broke down on the way to Utah. 





Cam's Second to last special night was this weekend. We went to Top Golf and Red Robin. I hate that these are ending. We started when the boys were in 1st grade. They were probably the best parenting decisions we have ever made. I can't believed they have been going this long. 

Grandma and Grandpa Arrington came up to Boise this weekend and took the grandkids to the temple and pizza. I love the time they spend with them and the cousins love the time together. 
After pizza some of the younger kids came. Cailey came and met the family (she's more brave than I would be to meet the grandparents, but she really is the best.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment