Sunday, October 22, 2023

Picture Dump

At the mall right now there is a huge bounce house that you can reserve time and go play. Emery went with Jayson and his family this past Friday. She loved it and had a lot of fun. I love they like to dress the same when they go out, maybe we should get them non PJ pants, but they like them.  

Our dogs are lame. Eevee we say is an 'old man' dog. She falls asleep sitting up all the time. Yesterday she refused to lay down, but was super tired. 




Cam, Emery, Cailey and Emery's friend Jenna went to Haunted World this weekend. They say Emery got the most scared, but I think Cam was being tough in front of Cailey. 



For the past few months Brad and I have been playing a game together called Red Dead Redemption II. It is a huge game, a ton to do, and a lot of fun. To be fully honest, I hated it at first. I was pretty much ready to give it up, until Brad joined in and did things I hated to do. We too turns doing different quests and challenges. Well this weekend we fully competed it. It was kind of sad to be done with it, but we started Red Dead Redemption (the first one), to take its place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment