Saturday, July 30, 2022

Picture Dump

 It's been a while and pictures have been adding up on my phone, nothing super big has happened, just a few small things here and there. 

Fourth of July we stayed in Boise. It was a warm day so we did swimming at the pool by our house. This was most of the group trying to blow up a unicorn floaty. 


Then a BBQ and fireworks at Paul's. The kids loved it and loved spending time with family. 

Later that week was the Barnes Reunion in Bear Lake. Lots of family and sun. Beckham said that Zips has the best chicken sandwich ever and had a few while there. This year I did not go; it was honestly really nice to be alone for a few days. Right now I'm never alone, so alone time was really nice. I did miss the noise, so I was very excited for when everyone came home. 








Eevee... after a rough day of being a lazy dog. 
Cam drove us to Paul's to pick up Zander. However when we got to Paul's Cam couldn't find his permit, so I said he can't drive. Zander just got his as well, so he drove us home. I am much more calm than I thought I would be when it came to all the new drivers. They all go so slow which helps me to stay calm, but then have moments of being absent minded, which does not. 
Jackson has been working on drawing and doing better at that. This was one thing he recently did, I thought it looked good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment